A pumpkin leaves vegetable.
Can be cooked with vegetable oil or peanut butter. Many people prefesr this vegetable flavoured by the pumpkin flowers.
How to prepare
- Before cutting the vegetable you need to peel off the outer layer on the leaf stalk and on part of the leaf.
- Cut the vegetables as you would cut most vegetables
- Add into salted water and boil for 5-8 minutes
- Remove excess water after boiling
- Prepare vegetable oil soup or peanut butter soup in a separate pan
- When the soup is about to get ripe add the muboora vegetable into the soup
- Thoroughly stir the mixture and allow to simmer for 3-7 minutes